Back Forum Reply New

Circumcision can help prevent AIDS?

According to this article on Bloomberg.
apps/news?p...bIEamp;refer=home
If you don't want to read it....here's an excerpt.
"There are basic biological explanations for how circumcision may help prevent HIV, said WHO's De C0ck who is a physician. One reason is that the cells on the surface of the foreskin are easier for the virus to invade than those on the tip of the pen1s, he said."
I kid you not - the Doctors name is 'De C0ck'..........priceless. (11th paragraph of the article)  

And Bloomberg reports on this subject because...?
Doesn't make sense unless someone's got a foreskin IPO  

I think Bloomberg newsfeed (RSS) picked it up because it found Bill Gates name in the article.  

Circumcision is stupid.  Why mutilate your body by cutting off some of the best parts?  

^ Hygiene.
I think circumcision of a d!ck would definately help.  

Originally Posted by kmorris_330
Circumcision is stupid.  Why mutilate your body by cutting off some of the best parts?

We can conclude two things from that statement. You're not circumcised and you're clueless about it.

Bullllllllllllls...............it  

Originally Posted by Nuori323i
We can conclude two things from that statement. You're not circumcised and you're clueless about it.

If he's circumcised or not, it doesn't matter.  If I ever have a son I will not circumcise him.  Ive done my research and even read books on the subject.
   If anyone has ever watched BULLSHIT on HBO, they had a show/documentary about this same topic.  I think it's very informative and would recomend it to anyone.  

it is true, saw it on discovery channel a while back.  Any skin that isnt exposed (trying to remember...)is how the virus transfers from one person to the next.  (Skin that lines the inside of a womans vagina, booty hole, skin on wang) well this skin doesnt develop, I cant remember what layer that normally/more exposed skin has.  This is the layer that acts as a sort of conductor/insulator to viruses and such, which is why you cant get it from touching, kissing, because the skin and fluids that come into play dont really transfer the virus,
HOWEVER blood does. So if you have a cut or something that was bleeding in your mouth and you happen to kiss someone that has HIV and they have a cut or bleeding injury in the mouth you could get infected.  Blood carries the Virus so anything that has come into contact with it and then comes in contact with blood while in your body, is a good way to get it.
ANYWHO the skin that is cut off during circumcision is like the above types of skin that arent protected or whatever.  So if you dont have it, you have a less likelyhood of getting it, because you dont have that skin through which the virus can be transferred.  however it is still possible both ways, just more possible with that piece of foreskin.  But since it is more sensitive guys that dont have it miss out on some extra sensation.
I dont know if I explained it 100% right, but is something along the lines of this.  

Well, I guess I need to go get cut.  How much would that run?   

Originally Posted by Malachi
Well, I guess I need to go get cut.  How much would that run?  

lol, if your worried about the people you do the "DO" with.  Dont know how much it runs, but I hear its not the best thing to go through when older.  

Originally Posted by donjuan45i
lol, if your worried about the people you do the "DO" with.  Dont know how much it runs, but I hear its not the best thing to go through when older.

i caNT IMAGINE.
anyways id def cut my son. hate for him to go through it when older. cant see how girls would be ok with uncut after being with a cut dude
heard girls whine about it once too. course im biased.  

Originally Posted by donjuan45i

I was kiddin.  I'm with the girl I'll be with forever, and I don't think she would exactly approve.  

Originally Posted by redronin
i caNT IMAGINE.
anyways id def cut my son. hate for him to go through it when older. cant see how girls would be ok with uncut after being with a cut dude

Never had anyone say shizzle to me.  But I, too, would probably get my son chopped.  

Dude, what make and model is the smoking black car?  

Supposedly there's a correlation between circumcision and HIV contraction, but I"m not sure if it was significant enough.  

I'm thinking not sleeping with dirty women and wearing a condom will do much more to prevent HIV/AIDS then whether or not you've got a lil' flap of skin dangling from your pecker.   

Positive findings in research results due to be reported next year could lead the World Health Organization to suggest the procedure, said Kevin De C0ck, director of the agency's HIV and AIDS programs

Originally Posted by russ330
I'm thinking not sleeping with dirty women and wearing a condom will do much more to prevent HIV/AIDS then whether or not you've got a lil' flap of skin dangling from your pecker.  

circumcision started as a religious ritual anyways, i doubt either way has that many pro/cons to the other.  

Originally Posted by redronin
i caNT IMAGINE.

Though this is subjective, most women I have "met" have said they prefer uncut men.
Why?
Circumcision removes some of the most sensitive portions of the *****.  Thousands of nerves are cut off.  The foreskin also helps to lubricate as well as reduce friction not to mention creates a sort of natural ribbing.
Men who are circumcised lose those nerves as well as some amount of sexual sensation.  One must compensate by harder/deeper thrusting, etc...
A good book to read on this subject is: Everything You Know About Sex is Wrong edited by Russ Kick.  Check it out if you think circumcision is a good thing.
¥
Back Forum Reply New